Friday, April 11, 2008

I've been tagged

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was a junior in college, getting ready to work at Wachovia Bank during the summer. I was trying to figure out what I was going to do with my life :)

5 Things on my to-do list today
- make jello jigglers for Ainsley's pj party
- nail down swim lessons for Ainsley
- vacuum the house (again- it's on the market)
- determine whether the much-delayed Easter Egg hunt will be held tomorrow (rain...)
- play with my girls

5 snacks I enjoy
- chips of any kind (though when I'm pregnant, I really love bbq corn chips)
- hummus
- cheese and crackers
- apples and bananas mixed together
- goldfish

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
- hire a nanny :)
- start a foundation
- buy a vacation home to host friends and family
- buy a boat for my husband
- travel more (once the kids get older)

5 bad habits
reality tv (especially all those bravo and tlc shows)
avoidence of conflicts
laziness in regards to kepping my house clean
procrastination
not updating my blog often enough :)

5 places I've lived
Raleigh, NC
Florence, SC
Winston-Salem, NC
Venice, Italy
Washington, DC

5 jobs I've had
lifeguard
Pizza Hut employee
YMCA worker
retail sales (Casual Corner)
photo shop employee

And now I'm supposed to tag 5 people- but I'll have to get back to this...

c

No comments: